Monday, October 30, 2006

Downloading books

So far my experience isn't a good one. I log in and then down load. By the time my download is finished, it logs me out and then it won't let me open it because it says book has already been downloaded and due to licensing it can't be opened. This huge run on sentence is how I feel about downloading so far....lol. I tried doing Alice in the Wonderland. I'm going to have to try something again at a later time.

I love the idea of downloading books...especially children's books....for van rides. I've never taken out an auditory book for myself but with the MP3 player, it may be worth it for me.

I did enjoy hearing the Overdrive discussion at Imaginon. I was impressed with the presentation. My hubby has an MP3 player but uses it for music. It will be fun to test the waters with his player, as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home