Monday, October 30, 2006

Final Words

I did all of the exercises from home. I didn't have time to do it at work. I remember hearing that some employees did find the time at work, I'm not sure many at SOR found the time. I figured the MP3 player was my reward and didn't mind doing it on off time.

I wish I could have accessed the log from home. I'm not sure where I was going wrong, but I'll have to go in to work to add all my log entries. I work part-time so this may have had to do with my time crunch.


What were your favorite discoveries or exercises on this learning journey? I was surprised how little I knew about the internet! I thought I was up on technology, but after doing the exercises I'm now getting more up to date on technology.

How has this program assisted or affected your lifelong learning goals? I know that I have some resources to draw from. I'm not sure I will use any of the tools immediately. I want to teach my kids what I learned.

Were there any take-a-aways or unexpected outcomes from this program that surprised you? The time it took for me to do it.

What could we do differently to improve upon this program’s format or concept? I think it would have been easier for me to follow if the site was in chronological order, rather than the most recent exercises first. It was like reading backwards, for me.

And last but not least…


If we offered another discovery program like this in the future, would you again chose to participate?

Definitely! I liked being able to go at my own pace and learning something new.

1 Comments:

Blogger HeleneB said...

Congrats on completing 23 things. I;m pleased to hear you gained some new knowledge and tools. Sorry you had to do most of it from home, but am pleased to send you your MP3 player!!! :)

Congrats again- Helene

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home