Monday, October 30, 2006

Web 2.0 list

This may be a repeat, as my first post didn't seem to publish.

I tried using Hipcal and Planzo. I don't think I'd use either one, especially for personal info. I saw that a college girl posted her schedule and college she was attending. Sounds like a bad idea to me. I must be very paranoid because it doesn't seem to matter what security setting you put on it, there is a possibility for someone to get into it. I did register for both sites.

I am going to explore the award winning sites more in the future.

2 Comments:

Blogger HeleneB said...

keep up the good work :)

7:57 AM  
Blogger Exhomeless-Guy said...

Find more Web 2.0 links @ http://www.web20searchengine.com (search engine & lists, free submission of your projects).

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home